.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

So many lawyers, so little time...

"The prospect of hanging focuses the mind wonderfully"--Samuel Johnson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, KY, United States

Gastroenterologist, cyclist, cellist, Christian, husband, father, grandfather.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Inverse vandalism

It's been a long day, and rather than try to write about anything worth reading, I'd thought I'd commit a little
Inverse vandalism
creating something on the Web for no other reason than the person can do it.

This is what I've learned about HyperText Markup Language, from the book I've been reading.

  • You can make nifty columns and lists.
  • You can change the size of the font at will.
  • You can change the type of font.
  • You can change font color
  • You can also create an anchor to another part of your own web site.
Or you can just type what's on your mind, which today is absolutely nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

DHMO.org