.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

So many lawyers, so little time...

"The prospect of hanging focuses the mind wonderfully"--Samuel Johnson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, KY, United States

Gastroenterologist, cyclist, cellist, Christian, husband, father, grandfather.

Monday, February 07, 2005

You'll be hearing from our lawyers!

These posts sometimes cause me anxiety. I think it's because I live a fairly subterranean life and am uncomfortable sharing things with anyone, to say nothing of the millions of people who have access to this blog.

Yesterday's post left me feeling very uncomfortable. I have images of some lawyer reading it and muttering "He can't get away with that! Threatening to take out a contract on us, is he? Maybe the FBI should know about this".

"You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you". As silly as it sounds, lawyers have been known to do stuff like that. Last month a lawyer had two men arrested for for telling lawyer jokes (hat tip: Free Republic).

No threat is implied by the last post, needless to say. Then again, after reading the news item about the men getting arrested for telling lawyer jokes, my anxiety remains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

DHMO.org