.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

So many lawyers, so little time...

"The prospect of hanging focuses the mind wonderfully"--Samuel Johnson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, KY, United States

Gastroenterologist, cyclist, cellist, Christian, husband, father, grandfather.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Good for another year

At home, digging through tax information that I should have staightened out a month ago, I receive a call from the office: yes, you have liablility coverage for another year, and yes, you can afford it. Cool. Year to year existence can make long term planning very difficult, but then again, none of us has guarantees about tomorrow. It's good to know that I'll have another year to generate anecdotes and vignettes for my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

DHMO.org