.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

So many lawyers, so little time...

"The prospect of hanging focuses the mind wonderfully"--Samuel Johnson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, KY, United States

Gastroenterologist, cyclist, cellist, Christian, husband, father, grandfather.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Personal best

I have just set a personal best: eight days (count 'em, 8) without any internet connection. It was available, to be sure, but I chose not to do as much as review my email during our marriage enrichment seminar. I realize that recent studies warn us of the risks of too much family time and the serious adverse consequences it can have on our internet relationships. I thought it wise to pay attention to the bride of my youth. A thriving practice with a lousy marriage is nothing of any lasting value, but a good marriage with a loving wife and three wonderful offspring is a pleasure in God's eyes.

But I've got a lot of catching up to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil Marrow said...

This just shows the level of unconcern that you "right wing conservative religious nuts" have for the sanctity of silicone. How dare you ignore our cyclopean big brother to develope an unnatural realationship [sic(k)] with a human female? Just tickle its keys and realize the joy you can have with something that doesn't react. Oh, the horrors of mouse envy that spouse may harbor. P. Marrow

12:03 PM  
Blogger JusPasenThru said...

"Honey, sometimes I think you love your computer more than you love me."
"It's true, but I love you a whole lot more than I love my PDA."

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

DHMO.org