.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

So many lawyers, so little time...

"The prospect of hanging focuses the mind wonderfully"--Samuel Johnson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, KY, United States

Gastroenterologist, cyclist, cellist, Christian, husband, father, grandfather.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Personal best

I have just set a personal best: eight days (count 'em, 8) without any internet connection. It was available, to be sure, but I chose not to do as much as review my email during our marriage enrichment seminar. I realize that recent studies warn us of the risks of too much family time and the serious adverse consequences it can have on our internet relationships. I thought it wise to pay attention to the bride of my youth. A thriving practice with a lousy marriage is nothing of any lasting value, but a good marriage with a loving wife and three wonderful offspring is a pleasure in God's eyes.

But I've got a lot of catching up to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Bailey, M.D. said...

"Honey, sometimes I think you love your computer more than you love me."
"It's true, but I love you a whole lot more than I love my PDA."

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

DHMO.org